Eat Well, Do Good.
- Spices are free of MSG, all-natural and sourced locally from ENJ Family Farms of Cedaredge, CO
- Our Italian sausage is all natural, nitrate free, and sourced locally, from Polidori Sausage Company of Denver, CO.
- Our Chicken is all natural, hormone and antibiotic free and sourced locally from Patuxent Farms in Eastern Colorado.
- Salad dressings are made from scratch daily using fresh and real ingredients
- All pasta dishes are made fresh to order, we can accommodate any request.
- Multigrain pasta and gluten-free pasta substitutes available.
- Any pasta dish can be made vegetarian by substituting tofu or fresh veggies. Many dishes can be made vegan as well.
- Rasta Pasta strives for zero landfill waste by participating in Bestway Disposal’s commercial compost and Way Green recycling programs.
- Rasta pasta does not use any styrofoam containers or soruce products packaged in styrofoam or other non recycleable packaging.
- To-go boxes are 100% biodegradable and compostable paper.
- Plastic cups and lids are biodegradable and compostable corn plastic.
- Plastic forks are biodegradable and compostable plant starch.
- Paper napkins are biodegradable and compostable unbleached paper.
- Drinking water and straws available upon request instead of standard issue.
- Linen napkins used for dine-in service.
- We use CFL lighting and high efficiency water and waste water practices.
Rasta Pasta of Colorado Springs is a lively food and music venue aimed at providing fresh and creative pasta dishes at an “irie” price. We are a local and family owned business dedicated to our customers, employees, community and environment. Our primary goal is to give our patrons an unforgettable meal with quality service and generous portions. We strive to be a downtown fixture where fun people come to eat, drink and stir it up to reggae music. One love, one pasta.